Information Management Services
Every day you experience a deluge of information from a variety of sources: phone, snail mail, internet, email, etc. Managing this data effectively is crucial to meeting your personal and professional goals.
At Minding Your Matters®, we assist people struggling with information-overwhelm:
- Capture incoming data in logical formats so you can easily access it
- Triage incoming files so you can see your "information piles" dwindle
- Manage information so you can feel confident that you have good process flow
How do we deliver these results? We help clients:
- Establish applicable methods for capturing various types of digital and physical information
- Process email more quickly
- Determine the most beneficial scheduling and task list tools
- Discover ways to reduce the amount of incoming paper and electronic information
- Differentiate between the different types of data: active, reference, archive
Minding Your Matters® recognizes that the method and amount of information will continue to increase. In addition, the tools for capturing and processing information are always evolving. As such, we believe in creating systems using the Flexible Structure Method™. This approach means that you need enough structure in place to feel handle your current data. At the same time, you want the systems to be flexible enough that when changes occur, your systems only need to be tweaked and not totally reinvented.
Minding Your Matters® provides assessments and written plans for people who intend to implement their own information management solutions, hands-on sessions for people who choose to work with a Minding Your Matters® team member, coaching around data management challenges either on-site or virtually (Ordered Minds) and/or seminars (Bring Order To) for people who would like to learn information management skills in a group setting.