Productivity at Work Services
Whether work in a home office or in a corner office, you probably have more responsibilities in your professional life than ever before. Being organized and productive is crucial to your professional success.
At Minding Your Matters® we assist overwhelmed professionals:
- Convert "to-do's" into "to-dones" so you can feel productive
- Rediscover your workspace so you can work confidently
- Create functional and streamlined systems so you can take back your time
How do we deliver these results? We help business clients:
- Determine the most beneficial scheduling and task list tools
- Create easily maintainable filing systems for electronic and paper documents
- Process email more quickly
- Establish successful planning and prioritizing habits
- Identify time management challenges and methods for overcoming them
- Design more effective process flows and corresponding documentation
- Maximize office space to make it a conducive environment for task completion
Minding Your Matters® recognizes that your professional life can change quickly- job responsibilities and personnel shift in small or large ways. As such, we believe in creating systems using the Flexible Structure Method™. This approach is flexible enough that when job changes occur, the systems only need to be tweaked and not totally reinvented.
Minding Your Matters® provides assessments and written plans for people who intend to implement their own organizing and productivity solutions, hands-on sessions for people who choose to work with a Minding Your Matters® team member, coaching around professional challenges either on-site or virtually (Ordered Minds) and/or seminars (Bring Order To) for companies who would like to train multiple staff members.