Time Management Services
"I never have enough time!" is a frequent complaint from people at all stages of life. We always seem to have more tasks than hours in the day.
At Minding Your Matters® we assist people challenged by schedule-overwhelm:
- Create optimal task completion environments so you can feel relief that your day has been productive
- Develop scheduling proficiency so you can experience effective use of time
- Clarify expectations so you can gain time
How do we deliver these results? We help clients:
- Discover how to effectively counteract time wasters and interruptions
- Create statements to effectively say “no” to requests
- Establish successful planning, prioritizing and delegating habits
- Determine functional calendar and to-do list formats
- Recognize the difference between projects, tasks and routines
- Identify ways to overcome procrastination
- Implement schedule changes around energy cycles
Not sure if you'd benefit from our time management services? Take our Time Clutter Quiz and find out!
Minding Your Matters® recognizes that your professional or personal life can change quickly. As such, we believe in creating systems using the Flexible Structure Method™. This approach is flexible enough that when life changes occur, the systems only need to be tweaked and not totally reinvented.
Minding Your Matters® provides assessments and written plans for people who intend to implement their own time management and productivity solutions, hands-on sessions for people who choose to work with a Minding Your Matters® team member, coaching around time management and productivity challenges either on-site or virtually (Ordered Minds) and/or seminars (Bring Order To) for people who would like to learn time management and productivity skills in a group setting.